This year, join us as we prepare for the celebration of the incarnation, which C.S. Lewis calls, “the grand miracle”. During the month of December, different ministry leaders from all over the world will be writing Advent reflections.
We hope that this time together will do, at least, two things: (1) prepare our hearts to worship Christ as King, and (2) encourage our reading of the Word in the context of virtual community. If you’re not already signed up to receive our daily devotionals, you can sign up here.
Here is the lineup of our wonderful contributors:
- Tim and Kathy Keller – Redeemer Presbyterian Church (NYC) – The Feet that Bring Good News
- Ryan Taylor – Apostles Church (NYC) – Announcing Hope
- Rankin Wilbourne – Pacific Crossroads (LA) – Grace and Expectations at Advent
- Sally Lloyd-Jones – Jesus Storybook Bible (NYC) – How Long, Lord?
- Pete Armstrong – Dwell Church (NYC) – Your Redemption is Drawing Near
- AJ Sherrill – Trinity Grace Chelsea (NYC) – Idle Tales and True Stories
- Steven Dilla – Eikon Church (NYC) – To Celebrate Advent Is to Celebrate Love
- Jon March – St. Luke’s Kentish Town (London, England) – Expectations: Home-coming
- Abe and Jordyn Cho – Redeemer Presbyterian Church (NYC) – Awaiting Happiness
- Clay Cook – Cru (formerly Priority Associates (NYC) – Anticipation of the Messiah
- JR Vassar – Apostles Church (NYC) – Making Plain the Obstacles to Joy
- Michael Rudzena – Trinity Grace Church Tribeca (NYC) – Our Identity and Purpose in Advent and Beyond
- David Cho – City Life (Boston) – The Leader We Long For
- John Starke – The Gospel Coalition and All Souls Church (NYC) – The God Who Suffers for Fools
- Tim Cooper – Christ Central (NYC) – Do You Believe This?
- Eric Metaxas – author and speaker (NYC) – The End of Longing
- David Haberer – Church of All Nations (NYC) – Waiting on the Spirit
- David Kim – Center for Faith & Work (NYC) – The Yearnings of a Son for His Father
- Melissa Tamplin Harrison – PURE (NYC) – Entering the New Year with Fear and Trembling
- Mitch Glaser – Chosen People Ministries (NYC) – Hope for the New Year